Me and Sarah of Team Brokelyn, featured on Brooklyn Independent TV’s Walk Around the Blog segment last week. All the facial hair closeups you can stand!
More from Inverted Soapbox
- Breaking: @HerbertHarper is a bleeding heart, blame-america-first Godzilla sympathizer 3 hours ago
- ban that thing where you see an email window open you thought you sent hours ago 4 hours ago
- Post picks up on the Marty Markowitz Brooklyn is the lesbian capital thing nypost.com/2013/12/10/bro… 6 hours ago
- #laundromattweets 6 hours ago
- This is the only What Would You Do that matters: youtube.com/watch?v=cejMvB… 6 hours ago
- What Would You Do has the unique distinction of bringing out the best in people while also being the worst show. 6 hours ago
- The current state of Williamsburg, in four easy posts
- Are you the Calvin and Hobbes generation?
- Declaring birthday bankruptcy
- Til death do us pun
- The addictions I have had or sorta almost had
- How is divorce still a thing?
- Favorite bro from last night’s RNC
- Extry, extry: The Daily News does 404 right
- Free idea for Netflix: Shuffle button
- Things that are better than episode recaps
- Live from the Pete & Pete reunion show, or: Growing up is for blowholes
- Ted Leo’s comedy debut + a cover of “Just Gimme Little Sign”