Why did no one tell me the Daily News had such a cool 404 error page? More importantly, why am I getting this 404 error page on a link that you JUST TWEETED 20 SECONDS AGO?
More from Inverted Soapbox
- The Demolition Man Prophecy
- Stop beating your meat, go to the Brooklyn meat up
- Friday Happy: We gonna sip Busch beer like it's your birthday
- Bennies go home, hipsters go to bed
- Voyeurism, rent money and kissing: A brush with the Hipster Grifter
- Live from the Pete & Pete reunion show, or: Growing up is for blowholes
- Just shut up and turn 30 already
- Frank Sinatra has a kale salad
- The current state of Williamsburg, in four easy posts
- Are you the Calvin and Hobbes generation?
- Declaring birthday bankruptcy
- Til death do us pun
- The addictions I have had or sorta almost had
- How is divorce still a thing?
- Favorite bro from last night’s RNC
- Extry, extry: The Daily News does 404 right
- Free idea for Netflix: Shuffle button
- Things that are better than episode recaps