Why did no one tell me the Daily News had such a cool 404 error page? More importantly, why am I getting this 404 error page on a link that you JUST TWEETED 20 SECONDS AGO?
More from Inverted Soapbox
- not sure what this is but OK 25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8gqg7h… 46 minutes ago
- I really like this: RT @Mediabistro: New York Times’ App Offers the Daily Paper in True Form mbist.ro/18ocAez 1 hour ago
- Dear newly vegan @S_C_: you and Bey should save @foodswingsbklyn because that would be cool 1 hour ago
- Williamsburg vegan fast food joint @foodswings is expecting to close soon. A "no" with all the Os: facebook.com/foodswingsbkly… 2 hours ago
- aw new jersey ... RT @Awl: Terrible Place Accurately Portrayed - theawl.com/?p=182989 2 hours ago
- cool RT @grist: Britain is exporting $73 million worth of pig semen to China bit.ly/IRWZOh 4 hours ago
- Are you the Calvin and Hobbes generation?
- Declaring birthday bankruptcy
- Til death do us pun
- The addictions I have had or sorta almost had
- How is divorce still a thing?
- Favorite bro from last night’s RNC
- Extry, extry: The Daily News does 404 right
- Free idea for Netflix: Shuffle button
- Things that are better than episode recaps
- Live from the Pete & Pete reunion show, or: Growing up is for blowholes
- Ted Leo’s comedy debut + a cover of “Just Gimme Little Sign”
- David Carr on Russians, escaping the grid and douchey elitists