Why did no one tell me the Daily News had such a cool 404 error page? More importantly, why am I getting this 404 error page on a link that you JUST TWEETED 20 SECONDS AGO?
More from Inverted Soapbox
- laying on some serious snark in this: The 10 worst holiday presents women get men nypost.com/2013/12/11/the… 3 hours ago
- Does George Zimmerman exist in the fictional world of The Purge? 4 hours ago
- Inbox: "Can u imagine if the NSA started arresting A-list celebrities like Miley Cyrus, Jennifer Lawrence & Chris Hemsworth? Unthinkable!" 6 hours ago
- The ever-recognizable @reggiewatts talks to us about his favorite old-school places in Williamsburg nypost.com/2013/12/10/reg… 7 hours ago
- re: talking about your age, I refer you to the sage that is the @Oatmeal theoatmeal.com/comics/age 7 hours ago
- that thing where people make a big deal of not telling you their age and then you just go back to the office and look it up anyway. 7 hours ago
- The current state of Williamsburg, in four easy posts
- Are you the Calvin and Hobbes generation?
- Declaring birthday bankruptcy
- Til death do us pun
- The addictions I have had or sorta almost had
- How is divorce still a thing?
- Favorite bro from last night’s RNC
- Extry, extry: The Daily News does 404 right
- Free idea for Netflix: Shuffle button
- Things that are better than episode recaps
- Live from the Pete & Pete reunion show, or: Growing up is for blowholes
- Ted Leo’s comedy debut + a cover of “Just Gimme Little Sign”