Hell of a day to be driving 600 miles. Four dollar gas doesn’t go as far in the heat, fyi
More from Inverted Soapbox
Find me on Twitter
Bored already? You could read these Inverted Soapbox classics. Or do some work, I suppose.
Blog log: FRIENDS
Blog log: BROOKLYN
Blog log: Newspapers, journalism and other sadness
- Just shut up and turn 30 already
- Frank Sinatra has a kale salad
- The current state of Williamsburg, in four easy posts
- Are you the Calvin and Hobbes generation?
- Declaring birthday bankruptcy
- Til death do us pun
- The addictions I have had or sorta almost had
- How is divorce still a thing?
- Favorite bro from last night’s RNC
- Extry, extry: The Daily News does 404 right
- Free idea for Netflix: Shuffle button
- Things that are better than episode recaps
Nice cell phone, Donnelly.