Goodbye hilton head. Your trees were always nice.
More from Inverted Soapbox
Find me on Twitter
Bored already? You could read these Inverted Soapbox classics. Or do some work, I suppose.
Blog log: FRIENDS
Blog log: BROOKLYN
Blog log: Newspapers, journalism and other sadness
- Just shut up and turn 30 already
- Frank Sinatra has a kale salad
- The current state of Williamsburg, in four easy posts
- Are you the Calvin and Hobbes generation?
- Declaring birthday bankruptcy
- Til death do us pun
- The addictions I have had or sorta almost had
- How is divorce still a thing?
- Favorite bro from last night’s RNC
- Extry, extry: The Daily News does 404 right
- Free idea for Netflix: Shuffle button
- Things that are better than episode recaps
Have room for another correction? Those trees look a lot like Bluffton trees. Near Moss Creek. On Route 278 as one leaves Hilton Head Island.
You are correct of course. My intention was the show the view as one leaves the island, out into the big world. I also just kinda generically refer to the whole area as “Hilton Head” now, because no one outside SC knows what Bluffton is.