Are you kidding me? This is the PETA ad NBC banned from the Superbowl:
The NSFW reasons why:
- licking pumpkin
- touching her breast with her hand while eating broccoli
- pumpkin from behind between legs
- rubbing pelvic region with pumpkin
- screwing herself with broccoli (fuzzy)
- asparagus on her lap appearing as if it is ready to be inserted into vagina
- licking eggplant
- rubbing asparagus on breast
Read the full letter here (pdf)
To summarize the list of Superbowl standards:
Eating veggies and having great sex*: unacceptable
Eating hamburgers and drinking beer that leads to fat, bloaty sex: acceptable
(seriously, this McDonald’s one is less racy, but still the same thing, implying that a waft of fragrant cheese and meat will save your boring, loveless marriage)
Erectile dysfunction ad full of innuendo: fine
.05 seconds of a naked breast that may have helped some poor old man’s E.D.: not fine
Two hours of 22 men running over each other and gloating about it: sports!
30 seconds of political advocacy: that’s not sports!
anthropomorphic frogs: OK
anthropomorphic MC Hammer: also OK, apparently.
* Hey, and guess what- that ad?. It happens to be true. Believe it.
Scantily-clad voluptuous women convincing Congressmen to buy domain names through GoDaddy: ok.biz