More from Inverted Soapbox
- Just shut up and turn 30 already
- Frank Sinatra has a kale salad
- The current state of Williamsburg, in four easy posts
- Are you the Calvin and Hobbes generation?
- Declaring birthday bankruptcy
- Til death do us pun
- The addictions I have had or sorta almost had
- How is divorce still a thing?
- Favorite bro from last night’s RNC
- Extry, extry: The Daily News does 404 right
- Free idea for Netflix: Shuffle button
- Things that are better than episode recaps
Tag Archives: internships
Is it optimistic or depressing when you’re at the point when you’re elated just to hear an echo of a response back from the other end of the void?
Thank you for applying for the xxx summer internship. We chose another candidate whose qualifications were a bit more in line with what we were looking for this year, but you should know that we received dozens of applications, and yours was one of the strongest.
We really appreciate your interest, and I hope you continue to read xxx. Best of luck with everything, and have a great summer.