I challenge you to find a euphoria greater than the one that immediately proceeds successfully fighting your bank on an overdraft fee. That $35 lands back in your account like warm cocoa cascading down an icy winter’s throat chaffed with the bitter winds and sharp daggers of arctic chaos. Huh? That’s nonsense. I’m clearly still delirious with the ecstasy. Especially since the overdraft was for a charge of FIFTEEN EFFING CENTS. And, let’s be serious, Bank of America (and any bank really) isn’t in a position to be pissing off customers these days.
More from Inverted Soapbox
- Just shut up and turn 30 already
- Frank Sinatra has a kale salad
- The current state of Williamsburg, in four easy posts
- Are you the Calvin and Hobbes generation?
- Declaring birthday bankruptcy
- Til death do us pun
- The addictions I have had or sorta almost had
- How is divorce still a thing?
- Favorite bro from last night’s RNC
- Extry, extry: The Daily News does 404 right
- Free idea for Netflix: Shuffle button
- Things that are better than episode recaps