More from Inverted Soapbox
Find me on Twitter
Bored already? You could read these Inverted Soapbox classics. Or do some work, I suppose.
Blog log: FRIENDS
Blog log: BROOKLYN
Blog log: Newspapers, journalism and other sadness
- Just shut up and turn 30 already
- Frank Sinatra has a kale salad
- The current state of Williamsburg, in four easy posts
- Are you the Calvin and Hobbes generation?
- Declaring birthday bankruptcy
- Til death do us pun
- The addictions I have had or sorta almost had
- How is divorce still a thing?
- Favorite bro from last night’s RNC
- Extry, extry: The Daily News does 404 right
- Free idea for Netflix: Shuffle button
- Things that are better than episode recaps
Ghosts of editors past
Among the reasons I miss my former editor, Fitz McAden of the Island Packet:
via sports editor Justin Jarrett, who adds: “The photo doesn’t do it justice. He has several days’ stubble and is wearing flannel pajama pants and house slippers.”